Belbein 10 mg Hemofarm tablets possess an active ingredient named Zolpidem tartrate which is a kind of drug named as non-benzodiazepine hypnotic. This medicine works on the brain and enhances sleep quality. It is used for treating insomnia which is a common sleep issue now in adults. When you face low-quality sleep at night, you can use this pill to have faster and better sleep.
You can have a quick look over the label of the medicine and its dosage instructions for best results. Read the medical guides available to check out any serious side effects.
Belbein 10mg is a type of hypnotic or sedative medicine. It works on certain imbalanced brain chemicals creating disturbed sleep patterns in patients to treat insomnia. Belbien is a form of drug that is used for effectively treating insomnia. It is taken in immediate-release forms to assist you in falling asleep early.
Dosage Recommendations & Prescription
The initial dosage of belbien 10mg for women is recommended 5mg and for males is 5 or 10 mg. It should be taken once at night before bedtime, just 7 to 8 hours before the time of your awakening. When you see that 5 mg dosage fails to work, you can raise your dosage to 10mg. You should exceed the dosage of Belbein by more than 10 mg once a day before bedtime.
Before you buy sleeping tablets, you must know that Belbein 10mg tablet is a tranquillizing medicine suggested by doctors mainly when a person faces sleep issues. A person is restricted from buying this medicine without any recommendations from an authorised health professional and prescription. Before using this medicine, you must carefully see the external cover of the product. You must follow every precaution as given on its packaging.
Side Effects of Belbien
After knowing about the potential side effects of the Belbien zolpidem, you can take the necessary precautions to avoid any further health problems. Given below are a few side effects that can occur after taking this medicine-
- CNS depressive effects and impairment.
- Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid responses can also prove fatal.
- There are chances of complex actions, unusual thought patterns or behavioural changes.
- Symptoms of withdrawal syndrome such as headache, and nausea out of missed dosages of Belbein.
- Belbein 10mg can make you lethargic and thus you feel difficulty in concentrating on any work and staying active. Also, these side effects may last all day and get more intense after drinking alcohol. You are suggested not to perform any activity that needs high concentration such as driving or using any machinery. You must also avoid using alcohol while using this medicine as it can be dangerous.
- The drug should be taken only during the night before bedtime. If you miss taking it at night, avoid taking it during that time as you may feel drowsy, confused or dizzy.
Belbein 10mg hemofarm tablets are sedatives and long-term usage of sedatives is forbidden. Generally, a course of treatment for belbein should not be extended more than four weeks. Sometimes, it is essential to extend the treatment duration more than the maximum duration in a certain situation, still, it should be done only by re-evaluation of the current condition of a patient. As this medicine works so quickly, it should be taken only with a drink and before bedtime at night.
Any overdosage of the drug can be extremely dangerous and may result in health issues like mortality, hypertension or respiratory depression. Any irregularity in the dosages may result in some serious withdrawal syndromes such as headaches, nausea etc.
Buy Belbein 10mg Online at kslal1mg.com
You can buy Belbein 10mg online at an affordable rate at kslal1mg.com. We offer quality products within a genuine time frame with easy payment options. We also provide an easy returns and refund policy for damaged products for a great customer experience.